Night Shift Mechanic
Friday, July 27, 2018
Maintenance: Night Shift Mechanic
Minimum of 2 years' Experience with Diesel Engines/Heavy Truck Repair
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Career Opportunity Full Description
Under general supervision, perform preventative maintenance,
inspects, diagnose and repair vehicles and equipment including but
not limited to: engine repair, chassis, driveline, hydraulic
systems, brakes, A/C systems, electronic systems and general
routine installations. Job does include nights and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete required paperwork, documenting parts usage and repair
- Review and complete repairs identified on Driver Vehicle
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- General knowledge of computers and diagnostics software.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. frequently
- Must be a problem solver, self-motivated and task
- Experience with diesel and gas engines is preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with air brakes.
- Must have your own general set of tools.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must possess a valid South Carolina CDL with a Class B or
better, with a P endorsement (or the ability to obtain one) and an
acceptable driving record.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in diesel/heavy truck
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.
Coast RTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
for the application and information regarding Coast RTA
for any questions or to apply directly. No phone calls please.
Email only correspondence accepted.
Candidates may apply in person at the Conway Terminal, located
at 1418 Third Avenue, Conway, South Carolina 29526.
Career Opportunity Application Instructions
You may apply for this position by completing one of the
Filling out our Online Career Application, which
will allow you to attach your resume. Our Online Career Application
is definitely the easiest option for submitting your career
opportunity request. It is fully secure and will send an email to
Coast RTA as well as a confirmation email to you.
Downloading the career application and mailing it completed with your resume
ATTN: Human Resources, 1418 3rd Avenue, Conway, SC
29526 or faxing it to: 843-488-0874
Or you may apply in person at 1418 3rd Avenue,
Conway, SC 29526 between the hours of 8am
- 5pm, Monday - Friday. See us on a map.